Sunday, January 29, 2012

Me :)




I am a mom of three amazing boys and have a wonderful husband of 10 years!! After dedicating my life to babies, toddlerhood and autism giving no time for myself I finally decided it was time to do things that I wanted to do again...design and create!! Soooo...I rearranged the house and made a room all for myself to do just that... DESIGN & CREATE. Ahhhh, the words are like music to my ears! I love to make all things beautiful. Not just pretty to look at but something that stirs the soul, and envokes the heart. Beauty to me isn't something that is superficial but is magical and enchanting. It has the power to change its environment, to create a moment or a lasting memory.... Thus my bridal business was born out of my passion to make the world beautiful, meaningful, inspiring and romantic. I love every minute of it!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work! It's all so whimsical. I took one look at your veils and knew I found the right spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki

    Thank you so much!! I really love what I do :)

    Mel

    ReplyDelete