Thursday, February 23, 2012

Feathered Nest Furniture & Design

I wanted to introduce my friend Anna at Feathered Nest Furniture & Design located in Seattle, Washington. She just opened up a shop on Esty~ "Taking vintage, antique, well-loved and worn-out furniture and accessories and giving them new life by repainting, restoring and refinishing".  I'm super excited for her!! She has amazing taste. I will definately be buying from her. We will be redecorating soon and I will be looking for some new furniture pieces :) Her pieces are only available locally but there is nothing more special (in design) then having a piece in your collection that was customized just for you. AND to you who live in Washington State there's no better way to support your local economy!! So check out her shop on etsy, spread the word: help her live out her dreams and put a little piece of her heart in your home...

http://www.etsy.com/shop/fnfurniture?ref=seller_info

 Gorgeous French Provincal Style Dresser! Takes me back to my childhood.

Another photo shot of this beautiful dresser...what little girl didn't have this set!



Though this is not available in her shop (yet??) its still a great piece that I wanted to share with you all :) You can also check her out on facebook:


or follow her creative process on her blog


Keep following your dreams, Anna!!! Hugs XXX

♥ Melinda Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment