Friday, February 24, 2012

Introducing my new model & friend~Jess

Black Flower with Peaock Feathers

Ivory Flower with Trimmed Peacock Feathers

Orange Flower with Trimmed Peacock Feathers

Purple Flower with Trimmed Peacock Feathers

White Flower with Trimmed Peacock Feathers

Jess is just beautiful!! And she is seriously one of the sweetest people I know!!! She's what I call a total optimistic :) Always has a great attitude and always smiling. She is kind and good natured to everyone. Its just who she is and I totally love that about her, well and her super gorgeous smile. Thanks so much Jess for being such a great model and friend. You are AMAZING! ((HUGS))

♥ Melinda Rose

I thought I would share a quote she has posted on her facebook~ "So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling because life's a beautiful thing and there is so much to smile about" ~Marilyn Monroe
These flowers are from my most recent photoshoot and are all available at my etsy shop (other colors available...just send me an email on etsy)

No comments:

Post a Comment