Thursday, November 29, 2012

Gorgeous NYC Wedding! Congrats Amy!!

 
Amy contacted me to custom make a set of vintage orange flowers for her bridesmaids and a special flower for her maid of honor. When she recieved them in the mail she sent me the sweetest note :) and had to buy a flower for herself! They all looked just gorgeous!! Thank you so much for sharing such lovely photos or you wedding day. It absolutely thrills me to see wedding photos! Especially to see the creativity and vision the brides have with my pieces!!
 
Amy, SERIOUSLY, you were an absolute pleasure to work with ♥ and I wish you and your hubby the very, very best!!
 

 
Totally one of my favorite backgrounds ever!! Don't they just look adorable! LOVE ♥
 

 
The Girls

 
The city has always been my favorite background choices!

 
The Bride
 


The Maid of Honor
 
 
 
With lots of love,
Melinda Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment